Wild Timber subdvision in Jasper Georgia is one of Pickens County's newer neighborhoods -- a community of 55 or so acre-plus homesites, south of town, close to the city of Tate, with home prices starting in the low $300's.
- Several homes for sale in Wild Timber are new construction, completed in 2007 or later, but construction has mostly been halted due to market conditions;
- Slowing sales in 2008 have led to a number of Wild Timber homes being faced with foreclosure or bankruptcy sale situations, presenting a number of really good deals (email a request for more information on short sales or foreclosures).
- Most of the houses are spec homes built by a handful of builders, with styles that generally follow the popular multi-gable, ranch / traditional look found in most new developments. Exterior finishes are generally concrete siding, with stone or brick facing and accents, in muted, earthy tones;
- Interiors have vaulted and treyed ceilings, mantled fireplaces, columns (in some homes) and quality finishes that include crown molding, hardwood floors, tile, carpet, granite, tumbled marble, and more;
- All houses in Wild Timber are built over a basement and have some combination of porches, decks or screened porches;
- Lot sizes are all an acre or more, mostly sloped, but can range from level to, in some cases, steep;
- Front yards are sodded and landscaped, with some homes offering partially wooded back yards;
- Utilities are all underground and pretty standard -- public water, septic tanks, phone, cable, electric, natural gas -- but with one exception . . . Wild Timber also has fiber optic lines installed for hi-speed Internet access, something not found in most other communities;
- Neighborhood amenities include sidewalks and street lights, but no swim, tennis, playgrounds, or other activities;
- Wild Timber was developed by THW Development, LLC, and is governed by deeded covenants and restrictions, including a homeowner's association with a required $225 annual association fee (as of 2011);
- Situated in a great South Pickens County location off Worley Crossroads, approximately one mile from Highway 515 and approximately five miles from Jasper;
- Served by Harmony Elementary School, Pickens County Middle School and Pickens High School.
For a complete email list of homes for sale in Wild Timber, Jasper GA, more information on any homes or land for sale in Pickens County, or daily email updates of price changes, foreclosures, and homes new to the market in Wild Timber, just send Send Us An Email with your request. You can also use the Property Search feature to search all Jasper homes for sale by neighborhood.